Stream the SEA Games with YouTube & Astro GO Add-On Boosters for only RM5 each!
Can’t be at the SEA Games to show your support to our national athletes?
Campaign period: 10 May - 31 May 2022
How does it work?
Select YouTube or Astro GO Add-On Booster and enter the Promo Code SEAGAMES before making payment.
You can only select one eligible Add-On Booster at a time with the promo code redemption.
The promo code is only valid once per Yoodo line.
- This campaign is open to all Yoodo customers with an active base plan data, with no minimum purchase required.
- This campaign runs from 10 May to 31 May 2022.
- This campaign offers a RM2 discount for YouTube and Astro GO Add-On Booster purchases only, originally priced at RM7 each.
- Customers need to apply the promo code SEAGAMES to receive the RM2 discount before making payment.
- Customers can only select one eligible Add-On Booster product (YouTube OR Astro GO) at a time with the promo code redemption.
- The promo code redemption is only valid once per Yoodo line.
- The validity of the Add-On Booster will follow the base plan expiry date.
- Yoodo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and forfeit the reward to any customer who is found in violation of the terms and conditions or has undertaken fraudulent activities harmful to this campaign.
- Yoodo’s decision on the reward shall be final and conclusive, and no correspondence, complaint, or appeal shall be entertained.
- Yoodo reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute any of the rewards with other rewards of equal value without prior notice.
- Yoodo reserves the right to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary, suspend, cancel, modify or delay this campaign without prior notice.
- Yoodo is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, the user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, servers or providers, software and failure of e-mail.