We’re all about digital transformation and bringing the best there is to you! Following the government’s move to phase out all 3G networks across Malaysia, do note that our network provider will be shutting down 3G network services by the end of 2021.
We’re ending our 3G services soon
The 3G Sunset
It’s the discontinuation of
our 3G networks and all 3G
related services (like Voice,
SMS and Data services
carried over the 3G network)
Onwards to 4G
This initiative aims to
migrate existing users from
3G to 4G to further improve
wireless broadband speeds
for all Malaysians
Preparing for 5G
JENDELA will first prioritise
strengthening the nation’s
fixed and 4G networks, thus
building a strong foundation
to transition into 5G
When is it all happening?
The 3G sunset will be fully completed by the end of December 2021. The full JENDELA initiative will be completed in phases over the course of 2020-2025.
- Increase 4G coverage from 91.8% to 96.9%
- Increase mobile broadband speed from 25 Mbps to 35 Mbps
- 83% premises nationwide will have access to gigabit speed for fixed broadband
- 3G sunset, upgrade of 4G and fiberisation
- The full deployment of 5G will follow once a robust platform for 4G coverage is achieved
To continue staying connected with us, you are encouraged to upgrade to 4G LTE compatible devices to enjoy the best network coverage with improved data speeds.
Yoodo is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) and runs on the Celcom network. For more network information on Jendela, click here.