Activate your Yoodo SIM and get RM20 credit for FREE!
Use your free credit to purchase the 10GB Booster for RM10 only!
Booster promo valid till 22 July 2018.
How Does It Work?
Order & Activate SIM
Order your free SIM through the Yoodo app, and then activate it!
(Pssst! You can sign up for the cheapest plan we’ve got – RM3 for 50 SMS – and still enjoy the free goodies. We know some of you just want to try us out, so why not give it a go?)
Check for RM20 credit in your app
Once activated, you’ll see RM20 in your Yoodo wallet. You can use this credit to buy anything you want in the app!
(Of course, we highly recommend getting the 10GB for RM10 Booster)
Enjoy your 10GB for RM10 Booster!
To enjoy 20GB, go to your dashboard, select “Buy More” and then purchase the 10GB for RM10 Booster TWICE to get your 20GB data! RM20 credit will be deducted from your wallet. And if you need more data, just buy the booster again. (Just remember that it will expire before your next plan renewal.)
Important to know
- If you activate your SIM starting from 14 June 2018 onwards, you are entitled to receive a complimentary free RM20 credit in your wallet.
- If you are a current Yoodo user, you are eligible to buy our 10GB for RM10 Booster.
- You may use your free RM20 credit to buy our 10GB for RM10 Booster to get 20GB. Or you could use it to buy other products within Yoodo (SMS, Voice, Roaming, etc.).
- Your Booster data is valid until your next plan renewal. Any unused data at the end of your plan duration will be forfeited. That means that if you purchased a plan on 14 June 2018, your booster data will be valid until 14 July 2018. If you purchased your plan on 22 July 2018, your booster data will be valid until 22 August 2018.
- If you have used up all of your booster data, you can buy another ‘10GB for RM10’ booster. You can buy the booster as many times as you like, as long as the campaign is active.
- This Booster promotion is valid between 14 June – 22 July 2018.
- Make sure you’re on the latest version of the app to enjoy this booster.
- If you’ve signed up via the Refer 2 Earn program, you will only get the RM20 Referral bonus and not RM20 twice.