DO IT BETTER, FASTER WITH 5G
Welcome to the next generation of connectivity!
Experience ultra-fast, seamless and more efficient connection today.
Stream, play and do more with up to 10x faster speed
Bigger network capacity
Connect more devices without slowing down network efficiency
Real-time response for a seamless streaming experience
5G IS HERE
Activate your FREE 5G trial* now!
(No new SIM is required for existing Yoodo users)
Choose your High-speed data, starting from 10GB
Select “5G Trial Pass”
Complete payment and
Complete payment and you’re set!
Download the Yoodo app & activate 5G now!
That’s right - ordering a SIM is not required!
5G is the 5th generation of mobile networks. With this technology, you can expect a better online experience using your mobile Internet with 5G connectivity.
- Faster speeds so that downloading and uploading large content or data will take a much shorter time
- 1,000x more connections than previous 4G connectivity so you can connect to more devices without compromising on the speed
- 5x quicker response time so sending and receiving information is now more efficient
- 5x more energy efficient compared to earlier generations
You can get the free trial for 5G services and widest 4G coverage when you are out of 5G’s current limited range.
5G free trial are now available until further notice.
To access 5G services from Yoodo you need to:
- subscribe to any high-speed data plan from 10GB to 200GB
Validity High-Speed Data Internet Quota Price 30 Days 10 GB RM 18 30 Days 20 GB RM 20 30 Days 30 GB RM 35 30 Days 40 GB RM 40 30 Days 60 GB RM 58 30 Days 80 GB RM 68 30 Days 100 GB RM 78 30 Days 150 GB RM 88 30 Days 200 GB RM 98
- subscribe to 5G pass ** Free trial until further notice **
- use a 5G-compatible device
- use your device within the 5G coverage sites
** Unlimited base plan will not be applicable for 5G services**
All current active Yoodo users are eligible to enjoy this promotion’s offerings.
Yes. 5G is now available for iOS devices.
** Please make sure your iPhone is an iPhone 12 or later and updated to iOS 16.4.**
Yes, the current eSIM supports 5G services.
You can enjoy 5G services with your existing SIM card.
If the 5G icon doesn’t appear automatically, you can set your phone manually to receive 5G coverage. First, make sure that you are within a 5G coverage area so you can have instant access to 5G. Then, follow the steps below:
Setting > Connection > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Select 5G/LTE/3G/2G (Auto Connect)