Community Sign in
If you’re paying more, it’s time to switch to Yoodo
Start off your DIY mobile plan with the High-Speed data you need
Pay Only For What You Need
Customise exactly the way you like it, with exact rates clear from the get-go.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get 20GB High-Speed Data for Only RM20!
How does it work?
For New Users:
Order a Yoodo SIM. Then on 'Customise Your Plan' , 1 select 20GB as a base data plan to purchase it for only RM20!
For Existing Users:
Click 'Change Plan' and then select 20GB on the base data plan to purchase it for only RM20. Don't forget, you can renew your plan anytime!
Do it all online!
Congratulations, you now have a lot of data. Spend it wisely, or don't! You can always get 20GB for only RM20.
Here’s Why You Do It Better With Yoodo
Experience 5G Your Way
DIY a personalised plan powered with 5G connectivity for all your digital needs.
DIY Your Data, Voice and SMS
Max out on data, dial up on voice minutes or go lean on SMS. Yoodo you.
Add On Some Add-Ons!
Keep a special data bucket for your favourite Apps.
- The 20GB for RM20 Promotion ( “Promotion”) will run from 12:01 am, 20 April 2022 until further notice.
- This Promotion is applicable to both new and existing Yoodo users.
- In the event your plan is renewed before the Promotion period, please change your plan to subscribe to the 20GB Base Data Plan to enjoy the RM20 promo price and it will take effect on your next billing cycle.
- Users are allowed to purchase 20GB for RM20 at any time in the duration of their plan as long as it is part of their renewed plan.
- Users may use Yoodo’s Renew Anytime feature to renew an existing data plan during the Promotion period to take advantage of the 20GB Base Data Plan for RM20.
- Yoodo reserves the right to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary, suspend, cancel, modify or delay this Promotion without prior notice at any time.
- Yoodo is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, servers or providers, software and failure of e-mail.